Passion - Profession

About six months ago, I made the biggest and hardest decision of my life. I quit my job to pursue my passion. In the past six months, I have seen myself grow through the process. My artworks got better, my techniques got enhanced. My spirit for learning is always high. It's something that I appreciate myself for. 
I learn from every artwork that I make. When I do something that I am not very happy about in a painting I keep it and make sure I don't make the same thing again or figure out a different way to do it the next time. 


Ultimately the process is everything. Just enjoy the process. Seeing yourself  grow through the process is the most beautiful thing in the world. Trust me, it brings so much joy. 
Like Gary Vee says in one of his videos " Be patient and enjoy the process".


Comments

Popular Posts